We are looking for a Marine UXO Surveyor for Office, Offshore and Onshore projects.
Does your heart start to beat faster reading these words?
Magnetic survey, Electromagnetic survey, Sidescan sonar, Sub Bottom profiler, Multibeam, Singlebeam, Sound velocity, ROV, UAV, QINSy, Hypack, Oasis Montaj + UXO package, EVA 2000, Visual Soft, GIS, Autocad.
- UXO Data analyst;
- Tendering engineer;
- Project preparation;
- Responsible for project deliverables (e.g. reports, QC etc);
- Must have work experience in the Marine Industry as Hydrographic surveyor, Oasis Montaj, UXO data analyst, Geologist or Technology / Engineering (Marine);
- Degree in at least one of the above mentioned areas;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in this area;
- Languages: professional proficiency in English, proficiency in Dutch and German is a bonus;
- Driving license;
- Living in or willing to move to the Netherlands;
What we offer
- Contract for 40 hours a week
- Varied work within a healthy, growing and exciting company
- An inviting working environment
- Challenging projects
- Pension scheme
- Collective insurance
- Staff Association
Who we are
BODAC is a branch of the service oriented family business Den Ouden Groep and located in the Netherlands. Bodac has many years of national and international experience in the Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) market. We carry out all our services with enthusiasm and open communication. We support the requests and needs of our clients with expertise and creative solutions. We are dedicated to high quality service and durable relations with our clients.
Please send your application with c.v. to:
Den Ouden Materieel BV
Attn Mrs M. Mud
PO Box 12
5480 AA Schijndel