As a specialist geophysical research / data analyst you are responsible for independently analyzing geophysical data from different types of measuring equipment. You will collaborate with hydrographers, project managers and other subject matter experts (SME’s) to plan, acquire, process and analyze multi-sensor datasets for UXO related surveying. The measurement results are processed in GIS / Autocad, after which the analysis is sent to the client in a clear and orderly manner
For the analysis, (Geosoft) Oasis Montaj will be used.
- Strong analytical ability
- Relevant education, preferably Bachelor of Sciences (Survey related) (Oasis Montaj UXO Marine)
- WO work and thinking level Experience with the above activities
- What does the customer offer? Location: The Netherlands (Head office: Schijndel, South of the Netherlands and different project locations)
What we offer
- Contract for 40 hours a week
- Varied work within a healthy, growing and exciting company
- A professional team of colleagues and the opportunity to further develop and specialize
- Challenging projects
- Pension scheme
- Collective insurance
Who we are
BODAC is a branch of the service oriented family business Den Ouden Groep and located in the Netherlands. Bodac has many years of national and international experience in the Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) market. We carry out all our services with enthusiasm and open communication. We support the requests and needs of our clients with expertise and creative solutions. We are dedicated to high quality service and durable relations with our clients.
We distinguish ourselves with state of the art equipment which gives us a prominent position in the market (ROD). Challenging projects in challenging surroundings in the Benelux.
Team is a dynamic group which aims to be professional, customer focused and flexible.
Please send your application with c.v. to: Nicole Kerkhof (HR manager) firstname.lastname@example.org